From Sheer Luck, with my gratitude:
CHAPTER FOUR (minutes 0:45 – 1:00)
TOPICS COVERED: podcasts; proof (or lack thereof) of damages; priesthood; the plethora of patterns in the planets; personal scriptures (go ahead – write your own!); posteriors placed into one’s palms via public hearings; port-a-potties; pregnancy; prophets; Pace’s philanthropy; The patriarch’s philosophy; participation in organized religion
– Nicole’s statement that Rh incompatibility is only an issue in the event of accidental falls
– I’m pretty sure “hippie Mormon” is an oxymoron
– A comment from a viewer: “Tell that man to stop interrupting.” Puzzling only because by this point Joe would be interrupting himself.
Fun Facts: (or More Head-Scratchers; I couldn’t decide!)
– Kentucky Land Company now joins Sheriff Todd Pate in rating the Blessed Little Homestead Lifestyle as “kinda neat.” (For clarity I would like to point out this is not equivalent to “kinda tidy.”)
– Joe and Nicole are “in good standing” at their church. Which is fine, as they haven’t sat in it for quite some time.
Grins ‘n’ Giggles:
– Joe waxing philosophical in what is supposed to be a question and answer session
– Joe leaning so far forward we expect his nose to press into the windshield
– Joe peppering his philosophic musings with plenty of “whatnots”
– Joe generally acting….well, let’s call it “lofty.”
– “Tell that man to stop interrupting.” The only moment to truly earn two categories. I didn’t write down who said it, but the picture in my head is of a computer class at a senior center.